Thursday, February 27, 2014

All Things Life

                       Joe. 


My smokin' hot husband. I love this man more than I can explain. This man has held my hand through 30 hours of terrible labor and a rushed c section. This man has heard every dirty detail about my past. This man, this wonderful man, has loved this body of mine no matter it's size. He has stayed up and held my sick babies. He has held me while I cry. He laughs with me. He encourages me. He keeps me grounded. He keeps me sane. He holds me accountable. He loves me. Truly loves me, every part of who I am. I'm completely certain that God created us for each other. 

                     Jorgia. 


My first born wild child, my sweet J. She keeps me laughing and guessing her next move at all times. She's a lover, she's a fighter, she's curious, adventurous, and flawless. She healed every wound my heart and soul ever had by placing her sweet little hand in mine.

                         Joey.

 
The sweetest boy you'd ever meet. I'm convinced that there's something magical about a mother/son relationship. It's a completely different feeling than the love I have for my daughters. I've figured out that I love all of my children the same but in completely different ways. Joey has this personality just like his fathers. Constantly smiling, loves to be cuddled, loves to play, and this boy loves his momma. 

                           Jessa


My last baby. Although she was born only 1 minute after her brother Joey, she will never live down that she's the youngest. My serious sweetie who is just beginning to smile. I can already tell she's crazy independent just like her older sister. She rarely has to be held to stay calm. Jessa makes the sweetest coo's that will stop you in your tracks. She enjoys when you talk to her & when I tell her how pretty she is. I'm proud and THRILLED that she favors me.  All of my children are beautiful, but Jessa you can actually tell is mine. I can assure you that even though my oldest, J, looks like daddy, that girl is all momma. Sass for days.

------
My family makes me who I am. But I was a person before them too....

           The Harmon Housewife


I graduated from Northeastern State University where I majored in Early Childhood Education. That's where I met my smokin' hot husband. Things I enjoy doing by myself are hiking, reading, working out, and talking with other mommas. I love cooking and trying new recipes. This blog is all things about life from being a wife, a mom, a Christian, a friend. Anything, it's open ended and you'll never know what you're going to read. I like to keep things exciting that way. 


XOXOX,
Harmon Housewife 

No comments:

Post a Comment