Thursday, June 26, 2014

About This Blog

If you follow my blog & wonder why I don't post too often...I have 3 kids. Under the age of 2. 

Speaks for itself. 

I also don't enjoy blogging unless I'm really feeling the topic tug at my heart. The words flow out when I wait to be inspired & I think that helps it to be more relatable. Not everyone will agree with my views, not everyone will agree with my parenting. But I am completely sure that when a topic tugs at my heart & I write about it- someone needed to read it. 

Other things I write about are activities I do with J. We're still doing activities but I'm really waiting until August so that I can share my 2 year old curriculum with you week by week. I found many that I like online but couldn't find the right fit, probably bc I'm a nitpicky ex-teacher. So I created my own. & I can't wait to share it with you. I'll also be giving you ideas to occupy the other babies during the time you'd need to work with your 2 year old. Stay tuned, I've got a fantastic plan for the fall! 

& then, of course, I write about recipes I make for my family. Obviously, I've been cooking for them but again, 3 kids under 2. Give me a break! 

You won't find daily updates here. 

You will find parenting. You will find mistakes. You will find comfort. You will find that like many moms, I'm always wondering if I'm doing this motherhood thing right. 

XOXOX, 
Harmon Housewife


No comments:

Post a Comment