Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Sweet J

Oh my sweet little lady. 


My first little baby. My ray of sunshine. You warm my heart in your own special way. 


You can be anything you want to be. But, you'll always be my baby. 

You are the one thing that changed me. You made me a better person. You prepared me for the life of a mom of three. 


These times are hard and it breaks my heart. I worry you don't feel love like you should or deserve. I worry I'm too preoccupied with babies to keep your needs satisfied. But one day, I think you'll see I tried. I tried to be it all and it sometimes falls short. 


But I remember when it was just you & me. I remember how you loved, how you laughed, how you cried. And I can tell, you're much happier now. 


You love your role as a sister. 


You shine. 

I know I did what was intended for you. I know that in the end, I gave you the best gifts I possibly could. Best friends for life. 


But just remember, there is no one who holds your spot in my heart. When things get crazy, don't forget you're my baby. Don't forget that I will stop anything to see the picture you colored. I will be there when you need me. 


You're so smart. You're so beautiful. You're so fun. 


You're so challenging. You're so stubborn. You're so persistent. 


You're so perfect. Just perfect



XOXOX, 
Harmon Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment