Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Love Dare

For the next couple of weeks, between moving, babies, and life, I'm just not real sure how I can make my marriage a priority. Luckily, our relationship has always been strong and we've pretty much had smooth sailing at all times. But don't be fooled, there is always room for improvement! 

Today, I was browsing Instagram during Jessa's feeding and I saw the perfect way to do all I need to & still focus on my smokin' hot husband! As well as strengthen my faith, prayer, and knowledge of how to do so biblically. I can't really think of something better to get me through these coming weeks. So what did I see? I saw The Love Dare

While I don't have time to read lately, I did think, "They probably have an app for this." & they did! This app was .99 cents, but I think that's well worth what can come of these next 40 days! After I saw this and got the app I knew I had to start today


So, how did I do? Great! I didn't say anything negative to or about my smokin' hot husband (yes, that's pretty much how I'll always refer to him in my blog). I don't usually say anything negative but we do bicker when we're both stressed from our days. Lately it seems we've made more efforts towards praising each other than usual because we both know we're in a crazy spot right now. I really really really love the fact that we're both constantly trying to keep our relationship the same as before we had kids. You get married and then life happens. My best advice is to make sure you're facing all that life brings together. It's worked so far for us and I have confidence if we keep trying everyday to face everything together, we'll make it for the long haul. 

I'm not quite sure how I'll do every day but that's why I like this. It's day by day. Just like marriage. If you have a bad day, you wake up & you try again! I'm excited to continue these "love dares".  

XOXOX, 
Harmon Housewife 

No comments:

Post a Comment